Attack of the Crazies... and hopes of being a WAHM

It all started innocently enough. Daddy was playing Angry Birds in his PSP while his two girls watch on.


Since daddy was intent on playing with his game, we decided to ham it up for the camera. Here we are with the usual "wacky pose".


Bea suggested we do "silly faces" next. Sadly, my version of silly turned out to be the eng-eng look! Argh!


After a while, daddy couldn't help but join in. He actually just got frustrated when he couldn't solve the level that he was in. =)



And... there's the eng-eng look again. =)


I just treasure these precious times together. The little one is growing up so fast. Our bed is now too small for us as it is, imagine how it will be a year from now. Pretty soon cuddle/kulitan sessions will be too crowded, and someone (probably Berto or me) might just get hurt in the rough play. Boy, are those little arms powerful! Haha. 

I often remind Daddy to cherish these moments too, because in a couple of years, our little Bea would have her own friends, would probably prefer to lock herself in her room chatting with them on the phone or on the internet... and she'd rather spend time with them than with her folks. The way kids grow up nowadays, that might not be too far off in the future. Hay... sad. That's what's making me want to be a work-at-home mom even more. I wouldn't want to miss these moments because I spend most of my time at work or at growing the photography business. I wouldn't want to wake up one morning and realize that I spent most of my life, slaving off at a job I don't particularly like instead of being with people who matter  the most... my family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...