Now i know my BDR...

Last Saturday I bought an educational VCD for my daughter, a VCD teaching the alphabet. When I got home, I gave it to her and she got all excited! BDR! BDR! She kept on shouting. I was puzzled. What was she saying? She kept on pointing at the VCD… that’s when in dawned upon me, for some weird reason, she meant ABC. Hehehe… I don’t really know why. Hmmm….
Anyway, I played it and she was attentive for about 2 minutes ( a vast improvement for her!), she got up to the letter E before she started fidgeting with her other toys.
I wonder why she calls the alphabet BDR. Does it sound that way to her? I remember asking her where does daddy work? Dinda (Honda). Where does mommy work? Bimbank (Metrobank) Where does ninang work? BDR (ADB)… oh well… and here comes the clincher… where does Bea work? House! Hehehe =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naks, Karen, just like me and our other batchmates, PARENTHOOD is really our priority. I can easily tell you're really a devoted mom to bea. Nice post! I remember my own 4-year-old Nursery son Gabby when he was 2, he termed DDD or a DVD.. BTW, I'll have this site as one of my link with mine if it's OK with you. Thanks! God bless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...